DUDE, WHERE'S MY COMPUTER?
neuTracker tracks your computer/laptop/tablet location when you can't find it. When Tracking is activated, neuTracker will take a snapshot from the device's Webcam (if available) on a preset interval, and upload captured images to your private One Drive with External IP Address look-up, Geo-positioning Data, and Street Address. neuTracker can be activated, and Tracked Data can be viewed, from any Web Browser securely.
Find out where your lost (or stolen) computer is. neuTracker simultaneously supports multiple Windows 8 devices (Desktops, Laptops, and Tablets) - so install it on all your devices for safety, security, and peace of mind.
- Invisibly runs in background
- Does not track unless activated
- Using One Drive, activate and view all Tracking Data from any web browser - even if neuTracker is not installed on current computer
- Tracking Data includes optional Webcam photo (if available), External IP Address, Device Name and Serial Number, and embedded Geopositioning Location (if available)
- Tracking Data is stored as JPG Exif Metadata, so information can be viewed from any photo viewer that supports JPG Exif.
- Selectable Webcam if device has multiple cameras (i.e. front or rear)
- If no Webcam is available during Tracking, will use default JPG image with same Metadata
- Includes Bing Maps on Zoomed In View to view tracked street location(s) as well as an Address lookup.
- Multiple Tracked Data Views (Landscape, Portrait, Snapped, Semantic Zoom)
- Supports Printing Detailed Tracking Pages of selected Tracked Locations
- When activated, starts tracking as soon as Internet is available
- Variable Tracking update interval on Licensed Version - minimum interval 1 hour, maximum daily
- 30 Day Trial Version is limited to a 24 hour tracking interval, when Tracking is enabled
- Expired Trial Version can view and Print Tracked Data, but will not Track Device
- Upgrade to Licensed Version at any time