Corinth Classroom is a visual repository of hundreds of interactive models for education designed to match the K-12 curriculum.
Following the successful edu apps from the Corinth Micro series, we have designed the brand new learning solution which has been developed in collaboration with teachers, educational experts, top universities, as well with students, and users worldwide. Thanks to integration with MS Office suite, teachers have even wider means of engaging their students in the subject matter.
This is a free version of Corinth Classroom that contains five 3D interactive models with details. To unlock five additional models, you will need a license key. If you don't have a license key, you can get one for filling out a questionnaire about your user experience.
You can take part in the further development of Corinth' visual tools for education. Learn more about our community and opportunities for cooperation at http://www.ecorinth.com.
- five 3-D interactive models with detailed parts (additional content can be obtained)
- ability to highlight each part of models for a complex visualization
- zoom and 3-D rotation of models for a exciting and detailed view
- built-in fill-in-the-blank mode to practice and test students’ knowledge
- search tool using model names and tags
- ability to switch between various language versions and to show two languages at once
- deep Zoom and Augmented Reality functions for captivating visual experience
- screenshot function to create unlimited amount of images for your learning resources
- ability to add your own notes to models
- integration with MS Office 2010 and 2013 for the use of models in presentations and documents