Listen to the language, read the subtitles and repeat each word or sentence you hear - not just once, but twice! Easy to understand, easy to absorb and learn - simple to speak!
Many people have already chosen the Speakit.tv learning method as their favorite method to master the basics in any new language. Now it's your chance!
Some basic details:
- 20 video episodes; each deals with a different area of everyday life situations.
- 2.5 hours of practice and you will acquire 600 useful words and phrases, which will be useful in almost any situation - all accompanied by full guidance in English.
- Translation and transcription (when needed) - all on screen!
The course is designed for both beginners and for those interested in improving their basic knowledge of the language.
Each SPEAKIT language-learning course includes the following videos:
Preface and Introduction
1. Things You Need to Know
2. Starting to Speak
3. How Much, How Many?
4. Common Questions
5. Important Words
9. Days of the Week
10. Telling the Time
11. Personal Details
13. Car Rentals
14. Friends and Business
15. A New Language
16. Phone Conversations
17. Restaurants and Food
19. Public Transportation
Ready to start learning a new language? Let’s get started!
Visit us at Speakit.tv
- French Video Course | Watch & Speak | 20 lessons | 2.5 hours
- Movies downloaded are viewed offline! (no Internet is required)