Hot Tasks will make managing your tasks SIMPLE and EASY! With features like Google Tasks Sync and View Tasks By Heat, you will be able to manage your tasks from anywhere and identify what needs to get done first!
Using Google Tasks, all you have to do is click the "Sync" button to keep all of your devices synchronized!
Hot Tasks allows you to easily edit your tasks after creating them. You can simply click the task you want to edit and start typing.
To create a new task, while typing, just hit the return key to have a new task added to the list.
If you want to move one or more tasks to a different list, just drag and drop them onto the list you want to move them to. You can select multiple tasks and then drag them all at once.
For Syncing tasks with Google Tasks, you will need a Google Account. You can create an account at https://accounts.google.com/SignUp or use the "Sign Up" button in the top right of the screen after Clicking "Sync" on the app bar.
There is an advertisement displayed and a 5 task list limit until the user chooses to upgrade.
- Reorder tasks by simply dragging them into place
- Move tasks to a new list by dragging and dropping them into a new list
- Pin task list to start page
- Search tasks with suggestive search words
- Share task lists to other apps
- Accept shared lists from other apps
- Print task lists
- Sync task lists with Google Tasks
- Sync tasks with Google Tasks
- View completed tasks
- Sort tasks by Heat (based on due date / date created)
- Sort tasks by Text
- Add task
- Add task list
- Insert task by hitting Enter when editing a task
- Delete task by hitting backspace after task text is cleared
- Edit task title, due date, and position
- Edit task list title and position
- Multi-select tasks
- Snapped view