MSPI SkyCipher®, previously named CodeBook™, is a Professional-Grade, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES 256-bit), FIPS 140-2 Compliant, Symmetric-Key, File Encryption application for Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows 8.1.
SkyCipher allows you to Strongly Encrypt and Decrypt files of any type using the SkyCipher Internal Key or any Key that you specify and control, thus providing Strong End-to-End encryption for your most critical files.
SkyCipher also supports File Euthanization using randomly-generated, one-time encryption keys.
When used in concert with Email Systems that support Attachments, SkyCipher-Encrypted Files may be securely exchanged with other members of your extended global team.
SkyCipher also encrypts and decrypts files on removable storage devices, accessible Network Drives, on your Windows OneDrive and on other popular cloud-based storage, backup and file sharing solutions that you can access from your Windows PC.
SkyCipher's RAM-resident encryption and decryption technology delivers the power and reliability to rapidly encrypt or decrypt thousands of files with just a few clicks.
Mobility Software Products, Inc. © 2016 | All Rights Reserved.
- Professional Grade, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES 256-bit), Symmetric-Key, Strong File Encryption.
- One Native SkyCipher Internal Key included.
- Unlimited number of User Specified Keys supported.
- Incorporates a User Interface (UI) and implementation that is fully compliant with Microsoft’s “Windows Store App (WSA)” model.
- UI is highly responsive, provides a smooth, fluid-like feel, and is extremely easy to use.
- RAM-resident Encryption and Decryption delivers the power and reliability to rapidly Encrypt or Decrypt thousands of files with just a few Clicks.
- MSPI Technical Support is included in the purchase price of the product.
- Product Updates are included in the purchase price of the product.
- Product documentation (i.e., The User Guide) is directly accessible from within the SkyCipher application as well as downloadable from the MSPI Web Site.