My PC PlayBook is a comprehensive Windows Store App that educates and aides its users with the most common computer related problems. It serves as a guide on removing malware, rogue software programs, and virus. It also educates users about computer safety and computer jargon. It also aides its users on how to do a system recovery and recommends software that will get the job done. Finally, we have teamed up with TechShield to help you if the task is not covered or you are in need of additional help, and they will serve as our service providers.
Here are the topic and what is covered:
o Computer Safety:
o Overall Computer Safety
o How to spot fake emails *
o Online shopping
o How to spot phishing sites *
· Recommended Software:
o Online backup
o Productivity software
o Software tools
o Web browsers
· Virus and Malware Removal:
o Directions on how to remove a virus like a the professionals. *
· System Recovery:*
o How to perform a system recovery on the most popular computer manufactures brands.
· Computer Jargon:
o Computer terms in plain English.
· Tips and Tricks:
o Help that covers phone numbers to the manufacturer's *, troubleshooter, our trusted service providers, and our support forums.
o Tips and tricks for windows—Windows shortcuts *, Windows 8 and 7 tips and tricks
o Your questions answered by real computer technicians.
o How-to-videos *
o New from us
As you can see this program covers a lot of information ,and it should serve as your computer guide when you are in need of help.
Visit http://www.johnlisenbysoftware.com/my-pc-playbook.php to learn more.
This program is designed to be used in Windows 8, but many of the topic apply to all versions of Windows (XP, VISTA,Win7).
Upgraded to now support Windows 8.1
* Only available in the paid version (Full).
- Educates its users how to remove virus and Malware like the professionals.
- Educates its users about computer safety.
- Shows users how to do a system recovery.
- Show users how to spot and avoid phishing sites and computer scams to help you avoid them.
- Recommended software that will get the job done!
- Computer jargon to plain english.
- News regarding in the computing world.
- Questions asked to the computer technician.
- Computer tips and tricks.
- Safety tips for online shopping
- How-to videos
- Window Keyboard Shortcuts