1. Import and view JPEG photo and RAW photo such as Canon, Nikon, etc. DLSR RAW image file(need Microsoft camera codec package installed).
2. View the photo's information, such as camera model, date taken, etc.
3. Resize, crop and rotate the photo.
4. Edit the photo's brightness, contrast, luminance, saturation and hue.
5. Sharpen the image
6. Export the photo to JPEG file with different quality, so it can be further edited or shared easily
- View and edit JPEG and Canon, Nikon, etc DLSR RAW image file
- Export the photo as JPEG file