The Sensei Project Dashboard App pulls together Microsoft Project schedule information and SharePoint data to provide a comprehensive and interactive status dashboard for your project.
It works with Project Online, Microsoft Project Server 2013 and 2010. It pulls ‘Published’ schedule data, so project managers should make sure to publish frequently for the most up-to-date information.
- The 'Project' tile shows high level project information about the Finish, Cost, % Work complete, Issues and Risks.
- The 'Tasks' tile shows detailed information about tasks with variance or those requiring attention.
- The 'Documents' tile shows the SharePoint Document Library for the project.
- The 'Issues' tile shows the SharePoint Issues list for the project.
- The 'Risks' tile shows the SharePoint Risks list for the project.
- The 'Deliverables' tile shows the SharePoint Deliverables list for the project.
Executives and project managers can access detailed information behind each live tile. The Sensei Project Dashboard include tiles for project summary, schedule tasks, issues, risks, documents and deliverables.
- Works with Microsoft Project Online, Project Server 2013 and Project Server 2010
- Provides a comprehensive and interactive status dashboard for your project