A Feedly Client and a local/standalone RSS reader. (You can use it for more than one - feedly, local or both types of account.)
SERVICES I CAN USE ?
Feedly, Local (no account needed)
CAN I USE THE APP WITH MULTIPLE FEEDLY OR LOCAL ACCOUNTS OR BOTH?
CAN I MANAGE FEEDLY (and Local) SUBSCRIPTIONS FROM WITHIN APP ?
CAN I SEARCH MY LIST?
DOES APP TELLS ME POPULAR ITEMS IN MY LIST?
CAN I SAVE OR SHARE IMAGES?
SHARING SERVICES I CAN USE?
Pocket, Facebook, Twitter, Readability, Instapaper, Windows Sharing.
- Manage multiple feedly or local accounts.
- Manage subscriptions/folders: Rename, Delete, Add, Import and Export OPML files (for feedly and local accounts).
- Subscribe to new feeds from within APP, you don't have to type or copy those long urls, just type the website or topic or url.
- Inbuilt dictionary. (Select word, right click then define)
- APP highlights popular items in your list.
- Right click any image to save or share.
- Alerts when new items are found for keywords you choose.
- Start typing anywhere to search feeds, or use settings charm.
- Choose between 3 Pane or 2 Pane layout.
- Themes: Light, Modern, Dark.
- Supports all resolutions and orientations.
- Share to: Pocket, Facebook, Twitter, Readability, Instapaper, windows sharing.
- Always start from where you left. When you switch account or close app your state is saved.
- 6 different templates from feeds-list.
- Sort and filter list.
- Intelligent Live-Tiles.
- Decide article width.
- Set default open method for individual subscriptions.