Motion detector - can detect the movement using one of the webcams of the device. When a motion detector senses movement, it can simultaneously perform up to three user-defined actions.
For example, when motion detected, the motion detector can take a photo.
Also, when the recorded motion, motion detection can begin recording video.
When there is movement, the phone makes a funny growl, or loudly bark!
It is very funny! :)
1. The sensitivity of the sensor or motion detector.
2. What action. (Photography, Videography, barking dogs or grunt)
3. Selection of any of the connected webcams.
4. Select the size photos.
5. Select one of the 7 video formats.
6. The choice of where to save photos and videos. (Only in the library of photos and videos, and external storage)
1. Control the camera built-in flashlight.
2. Start AF.
This app does not share personal information with third parties nor does it store any information about you.
- Detect the movement.
- Motion the detection.
- Recorded the motion.
- Detect the motion.