This is the official app for participants of World Economic Forum events - including the Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland and regional events across the world.
IMPORTANT - To use this app you must be a registered participant at a Forum meeting and already be in possession of a valid Forum username and password – you should have received instructions to set up your username and password when registering for the event and perhaps have already used them to access TopLink – the World Economic Forum’s online collaboration platform.
This app provides access to your updated programme, personal agenda and participant booklet on the move and even when offline. Other services such as messaging and live personal agenda are also available depending on available network connectivity.
To make the most of the app, we encourage participants to:
Use the list of participants to find full contact information of fellow participants.
Check and search the regularly updated programme to quickly find information of interest.
Check your personal agenda including any speaking roles, private events and bilateral meetings.
Access maps and other logistical information for the meeting - Forum reports, insight updates and more.
Connect to other participants using the messaging service.
- Use the list of participants to find useful contact information
- Check and search regularly updated event programmes
- Manage your session invitations right in your agenda
- Check your personal agenda, including speaking roles, private events and bilateral meetings
- Access maps and other logistical information for the event
- Connect to other participants using the messaging service
- Read session insight updates once published
- Watch session videos
- Write personal notes to sessions