Thousands of free books in EPUB, MOBI, FB2, PDF, TXT formats at your fingertips.
Thousands of free books from multiple sources of open publications, such as Guttenberg, Flibusta, FeedBooks, FreeBooks, ManyBooks, etc. Customizable OPDS catalog browser available to download books. Can import books from local files and by direct web URLs.
Great reading experience with quality fonts from a customizable font list, font size and font family selection, animated page turning, quick page formatting for different orientations. Margins and line spacing settings. Night reading mode. Convenient page navigation using table of contents, reading progress bar, hyperlinks, bookmarks, page turning history.
Book library organizer allows with different ways of sorting and grouping (by authors, genres, titles, sizes, publishing time, download time). Most recently read books are easily available using "I am reading" list.
Allows for the reader to set bookmarks, highlight pieces of text with different colors and add notes. Can copy and share individual highlights and quotes as well as the whole collection of marks from a book.
Uses Windows8 contracts for sharing book links between apps such as Mail or Quick Note - into or out of your library.
- Recognizes books in EPUB, MOBI, FB2, PDF, TXT formats
- Synchronizes libraries with the cloud on OneDrive
- Download books from OPDS catalogs (has a big list of built-in catalogs and allows using your own links to catalogs)
- Import books from files on local machine
- Supports bookmarks, highlights and notes
- Integrated with Mail, IE and note taking apps via "share charm"
- Nice page turning experiences (sliding, or 3d)
- High performance with big book formatting, rotating and resizing
- Allows to choose font family and font size
- Supports Table Of Contents
- Quick page preview using Reading Progress bar, with ability to jump to any page.
- Color themes for daylight and night reading
- Page history storing jumps within a book via table of contents or hyperlinks
- Rich book content format using all features of HTML5 (tables, images, SVG, CSS)
- Custom fonts - user can define her own font palette
- Margins and line spacing can be adjusted
- OPDS catalog list customization