IP CAM Controller gives you a direct and simple way to control your IP camera from your mobile device. Simply “Tap to Center” (tapping an area of interest on your screen) or turn on “Sensor Mode” (tilting the mobile device in the desired direction) to change the angle and adjust the camera’s view as you wish! Pin specific cameras, angles, and views – and monitor multiple cameras at once with live tile support.
Audio support is available for the following brands:
AirLink, Astak Mole, Axis, Canon, ComPro, D-Link, EasyN, Foscam, Ipux, IP Webcam, Level One, LogiLink WC0008A, Maygion, Panasonic, Tenvis IPRobot3, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDNet, VivoTek, WansView, Y-Cam, Yudor
Here’s a partial list of supported camera brands:
ABUS, ACTi, AirLink, Apexis, Arecont, Astak Mole, Axis, AVTECH, Blue Iris, BOSCH, Brickcom, Canon, Channel Vision, COMPRO, Cytech, Dericam, D-Link, Eagle Eye, EasyN, Edimax, Excelon, Foscam, GeoVision, Grandstream, Grantec, iCatch, Instar, Ipux, IPX, JVC, Kaicong, KGuard, Level One, LinkSys, LogiLink, Lorex, Marmitek, Maygion, MIPS, Mobotix, Motion Webcam, Nuvico, Panasonic, Rayvision, SecuritySpy, Sharx, SmartHome, Solwise, Sony, Storage Options, SYAC, Tenvis, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDnet, TriVision, Vilar, Vitek, VivoTek, Vstarcam, WansView, WebcamXP/Webcam7, X10, Yudor, Y-Cam, 7Links
Visit JerryHuang.net for full list. If your camera is not supported, please contact us at: http://JerryHuang.net
* Buying the app will remove all advertising permanently. Unlimited audio for camera needs to be purchased separately.
- Live tiles support: View cameras in various tile sizes – pinned directly to the screen for fast access.
- Tap to center (TTC): Adjust the camera to the position you tap on your screen.
- Audio support: Listen to audio feeds of supported cameras.
- Multi view: Monitor unlimited multiple cameras on one screen in portrait and landscape view.
- Save for later: Record video or save a snapshot to your video library during viewing.
- Backup: Save and restore camera configurations to and from Microsoft OneDrive
- Motion detect: Set up motion detection and notify your device.
- Link share: Grant access to others via link or email.
- Sensor mode: Tilt your mobile device to adjust camera position.