myNewborn is a simple way to track your baby’s eating, sleeping, and diaper-related information. It allows you to track:
- The time and amount of feeding (minutes for breast milk and which side, and/or amount of formula/pumped breast milk)
- The time your baby goes to sleep and stay awakes
- The time of the last diaper change and its content (wet, solid, or both)
…and you may take notes related to any of the above.
myNewborn also allows to record:
- Measurements (weight and length)
- Breast milk pumping
- Diary entries
The app allows you to add your own pictures to any of the recorded events.
The application display your baby's development (Weight, Length, Head) and display the CDC developmental graphs.
The application implements the Snap View so parents can continue work and get a summarizing display of the application timers.
- Track time since last eating
- Track time since last sleeping/awake
- Track time since last diaper change
- Record events
- Take pictures of events
- Display of Eating, Sleeping, Diaper tracking timers in Snap View
- Live Tile display the Eating, Sleeping, Diaper tracking timers
- Define how much data to be shown (select time window)
- Record newborn growth (weight, length, head)