→Featured on Gizmodo, ZDNet and the San Francisco Chronicle!
New to Windows 8, the popular iOS note taking app, PaperDesk.
Take notes any way you like - typed, written, and drawn. In PaperDesk, you can keep a "desk" full of your notebooks and organize your notebooks into folders. Share your notes with clients and colleagues as PDFs via the Share Charm. Don't bother dragging pads of paper, pencils, and pens to your next meeting - PaperDesk is a simple and effective notepad replacement designed to take advantage of all the possibilities of Windows 8 RT.
PaperDesk mimics all the benefits of your old pad of paper, plus features which enable quick and responsive digital note taking. With unlimited notebooks and unlimited pages, will you forget paper completely?
- Typing with uniform font
- Drawing with smooth, gel ink in hundreds of colors
- Exporting notes as PDFs via Share Charm
- Saving notes automatically to Documents folder
- Organizing notebooks into folders
- Arranging notebooks by name, color, or date