Photo Annotate browses, searches or sorts photos (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .gif, .tif, .png) from Pictures folder, imports photos from other folders into Pictures Library, takes new photo from webcam and shows image info plus user defined descriptions, user can search photos and do some simple but very interesting image processing such as zooming and pan, black/white, negative, tint, emboss, and rotate, share the new images, print or save the new or original image to any of standard formats.
Annotation features include multiple lines, circles/ellipse, rectangles and pencil.
Overlay feature supports overlaying up to 10 images to one background image, user can rotate, move, send back or bring front each of the overlay images.
Aviary Editor supports all functions provided by Aviary SDK.
- Browse the image info of all photos in Picture folder and create new folders and take new photos
- Aviary Editor supports all functions provided by Aviary SDK.
- Add personalized photo descriptions
- Search photos using photo file name or description
- Pin to Start to save favority images to StartScreen
- Save or print original or modified image to another format such as .png, .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .gif or .tif
- Support all screen resolutions and portrait view very well.
- zooming in/out and pan
- Annotation of multiple lines, circles/ellipses, filled circles/ellipses, rectangles, filled rectangles, and pencil
- Share orignial or modified images to friends or other apps
- Sort folders or photos by Modified Date or Name, delete photos or folders, rename photos
- Overlay feature supports overlaying up to 4 images to one background image, user can rotate, move, send back or bring front each of the overlay images.
- Import photos from external folders into Pictures Library