XBMC Boss goes beyond remote controlling your XBMC server. You'll be delighted when browsing your libraries and discover full screen fan artwork, cast information, and last.fm descriptions. You'll love being able to navigate your entire media library without interrupting your currently playing media and being able to leave your media server's screen turned off while still being able to control your music listening experience.
Currently supports XBMC V11.0 "Eden" and V12.0 "Frodo" Beta 1
XBMC Boss doesn't require any personal information or account signup. Just configure XBMC Boss to connect to your home XBMC server and be on your way controlling your media server. Content such as thumbnails, IMDB ratings, TV show and movie cast information and more are retrieved from both XBMC directly and third party services including last.fm and fanart.tv, but doesn't require you to create an account and no personal information is collected or used.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without prior notice.
- Main page with most recently added content gets you where you want to be quickly
- Setup tutorial to get everything configured painlessly
- Controls to play/pause, stop, play previous/next, mute/unmute, scan library for audio or video, or quickly navigate to your music, TV shows, or movies
- Simply begin typing in the music, TV shows, or movies listing pages to search
- Zoom out from the Music, Movies or TV Show pages by pinching screen (or Ctrl+Mouse Wheel Down) to quickly navigate large collections
- Supports Windows Search across your XBMC library content
- Artist thumbnails and fanart provided by last.fm and fanart.tv
- Now Playing" screen shows currently playing media and buttons to manually control XBMC
- Supports multiple connections so you can control all your XBMC servers with one device
- Supports both XBMC v11.0 'Eden' and the currently-in-development XBMC v12.0 'Frodo'